[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [Ats-Social] Call for graphing calculators!

Annareli Morales annareli.morales7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:50:22 MDT 2018

Hi all!

*Looking for graphing calculator donations: see below for details*.
If you have a calculator, drop it off at my office (FL3-3097) by Thursday
5pm. I'll be going to Fort Collins on Friday to drop them off to Emily.

(I might put this out on staff notes and mail the calculators directly to
the math teacher.)

Thanks!