[Grad-postdoc-assn] Invitation to the 2016 NCAR Postdoc and Fellows Retreat - RSVP required

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:52:35 MDT 2016

Hi all!

You are formally invited to the NCAR Fellows retreat on Nov 14.

We host these retreats once or twice a year to bring postdocs and
interested graduate students at NCAR together to discuss relevant career
topics, and simply to get to know each other a bit better.
Attached is the detailed agenda. We lined up some great speakers for our
panels, have a Fellows Luncheon, and end the day with the celebratory
Warren Washington Lecture.

*So we can order enough food for the Fellows Luncheon, please RSVP by Nov
7th to Paula Fisher at paulad at ucar.edu <paulad at ucar.edu>.*
Cheers, and we look forward to seeing you all on Nov 14th!

​R​
ebecca Haacker

Director

SOARS Program