[Grad-postdoc-assn] Career Development Seminar Series for postdocs and grad students

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:43:48 MDT 2016

Hi all,

We are starting a formal career development seminar series at NCAR. While
topics are driven by what postdocs are interested in, I am sure many of the
seminars will be equally useful for graduate students. So please feel free
to attend any or all of the meetings!

The first seminar will be on proposal writing.

I started a wiki page for you to suggest topics and speakers. ASP will take
of organizing the seminar, inviting speakers, set up logistics, etc.

https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/GFPFA/Career+Development+Series+for+NCAR+Postdocs

Our goal is to offer one seminar every other month. Please let me know if
you have questions.
Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker

Director