[Grad-postdoc-assn] Happy hour on January 7th, Twisted Pine Brewing Co

Cyrus Abari abari at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 29 14:55:48 MST 2015

Hi everyone,

Hope you have enjoyed the holiday season so far and ready to get back to
work. But, before you start working hard maybe it is time to meet up with
your fellow colleagues and have a beer or two. So why don't we get together
for a happy hour at the Twisted Pine Brewing Company at 6:00 PM on
Thursday, January 7th!

Address: 3201 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301

By the way, we have some winter activity ideas we would like to discuss
with every one. Maybe snowshoeing at the end of January!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Best wishes and happy new year,

David and Cyrus