[Grad-postdoc-assn] Teaching Methods Workshop

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:59:59 MDT 2014

Dear All,

I'm linking to a document on Google Drive from our UVisit office about
teaching resources.    I'm hopeful that the link will work for everyone,
but if it doesn't, please let me know.

Paula

 Please see attached flyer for a teaching methods workshop as well as CU
education seminars  that I mentioned this morning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eg_IMGmMPR9KJsWw3I9lTumf7TuVtc8iqsop-tmwCgs/edit?usp=sharing

 All of these look relevant to the postdocs that would like to pursue and
academic career.

Yaga

 --

(Yaga) H. Richter, PhD*

*University Relations Facilitator*,  University Corporation for
Atmospheric Research (UCAR)

*Project Scientist II*, Climate and Global Dynamics Division (CGD)

National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)

P. O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307   USA

Phone: 303-497-2644

Cell: 303 - 818 - 9883

E-mail: jrichter at ucar.edu