[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: vote for Science's next survey question

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 24 11:55:58 MDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Sills <jsills at aaas.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Subject: vote for Science's next survey question

 Hello NPA friends,

For the upcoming July NextGen VOICES survey, I would like to address the
subject of collaboration.  Please let me know which of the following you
think would elicit the most interesting answers.  Thank you!

1. What is the biggest challenge to global collaboration?
2. What will scientific collaboration look like in 50 years?

3. Which is more important to progress in your field:  Interdisciplinary
collaboration or international collaboration?  Why?

4. What is the biggest challenge you face as you collaborate with other
scientists?  How do you address it?

5. Is collaboration important?  How does it help or hinder research?

Jennifer Sills

Associate Letters Editor

*Science*