[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch this Friday

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 9 13:24:57 MST 2013

Hi all,

Happy New Year everyone!

We're organizing our first of the year lunch gathering this Friday at
the Southern Sun. Postdocs, visitors, graduate students, and friends
are all welcome. Please pass it on to anyone you'd like to invite.

RSVP me by Friday morning so I know who's going to be there. Hope to
see you there around noon on Friday (1/11/13). Please feel free to
email me (hannal at ucar.edu) if you have any questions.

Note that the Southern Sun does not accept credit cards, so please
bring cash or check.

Hanna&Jason (Fellows activity committee)

--
Hanna Lee, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Email: hannal at ucar.edu