[Grad-postdoc-assn] Follow-up to Mike Henry's presentation

Mike Henry mhenry at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 14 08:40:40 MST 2012

Thanks Paula.

Also, a few of you had asked for my slides from my presentation Friday.
Those are attached.

Please feel free to reach out to me if I you've got any questions about
or need some guidance in getting engaged in science policy.   (I've
heard from a few of you already, which is great.)  UCAR government
affairs exists in part as a resource to help you navigate these
opportunities and challenges.

Best,
Mike

--

Michael S. Henry

Manager of Government Affairs
President's Office

University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)

mhenry at ucar.edu <about:blankmhenry at ucar.edu>

303.497.2108 / C: 303.362.3731

UCAR President's Office

P.O. Box 3000