[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc Social Outing this Friday, Dec 14

Jason English jenglish at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:06:39 MST 2012

Hello all,

In light of the UCAR Holiday party this Friday (see attached note below),
we will convene for our NCAR postdoc social event as the party winds down
and decide as a group where to go.  If you are not going to the UCAR
holiday party but would like to join the postdoc festivities afterwards,
contact me at 920.915.6255 and I can let you know where we decide to go.

Regards,
Jason