[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Postdoc Lunch this Friday!

Katie Dickinson katied at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 27 11:34:27 MDT 2012

I sent a reminder last night but I don't think it went out to all the
right lists... anyway, we are on for lunch at Boulder Beer Company
today!  Feel free to come along even if you didn't RSVP. If you'd like
to walk over from FL, meet us in the downstairs lobby of FL2 at 11:45
(in about 10 minutes!).

See you soon!
Katie