[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Meeting Today to Select 2012-2013 TLS

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 24 10:28:56 MDT 2012

Dear all,

Here are the results from our selection of Thompson Lecturers. We will
invite Andrew Dessler and Peter Vitousek. Richard Newell and Edwin Elorenta
will be the alternates. Thanks for your nominations and your votes!

Sincerely,

Vanessa
(on behalf of the Thompson Lecture Series Committee)

--
Vanessa Schweizer
ASP Postdoctoral Fellow

Phone: +1 (303) 497-1713