[Grad-postdoc-assn] NSF and NASA Student Resources - Please Announce/Post!

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 21 08:41:31 MST 2011

Hi,

I've been asked to pass along some opportunities that may be of
interest.   Please see the links below.

Paula

Here are links to specific portals for students:

For Undergraduates:
<http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/programs.asp?descriptorhub=SummerResearch_Summer%20Research%20Opportunity>

Paid Summer 2012 Undergrad Research Placements:

Over 800 programs -- REU and other summer research opportunities for
undergrads

For Financial Support in Graduate School Opportunities:
<http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/Grad.asp>

Bridge to the Doctorate, IGERT and NSF Grad Research Fellowship programs
provide generous stipend and tuition support for students through the
National Science Foundation:

For Postdoc opportunities
<http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/Postdocs_portal.asp>

For NASA-supported internships, fellowships and scholarships
<http://intern.nasa.gov/>

Finally, here is a link to a flyer (pdf) which can be printed to post if
you so choose <http://www.ibparticipation.org/pdf/REU_GRAD_Flyer.pdf>.

If you find any errors in the listing of your programs (or others)
please let us know!

We'd be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide your
students with assistance in applying to these programs.

Thanks and best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving,

Sandy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandra Thomas

Senior Administrator, Executive Director Emeritus

Institute for Broadening Participation

http://www.pathwaystoscience.org <http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/>

sthomas at ibparticipation.org <mailto:svalaitis at ibparticipation.org>

/As a member of our mailing list, you receive occasional notifications
of student fellowship and other funding opportunities, program
deadlines, and information on graduate programs.?If you wish to
unsubscribe from future notifications, please send a reply to this email
and ask to be removed from our mailing list./

--  Sandra Thomas, Executive Director Emeritus, Senior Administrator Institute for Broadening Participation www.pathwaystoscience.org; www.ibparticipation.org email: sthomas at ibparticipation.org; shthomas at umich.edu Phone: 866-593-9103