[Grad-postdoc-assn] Opportunity for PhD students

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 25 09:53:34 MST 2011

Dear all,

Please circulate this call for PhD applicants that appeared in *Eos* with
anyone who might be interested. I did my PhD with the Department of
Engineering and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University and would be
happy to answer any questions folks might have.

Thanks,
Vanessa

***************

*PhD applicants wanted* with MS in atmospheric science to address issues in
climate policy, *or *with MS in marine biology to address policy issues in
ocean acidification, *or* with MS in space physics to address policy issues
in space weather. See www.epp.cmu.edu. Contact Granger Morgan,
gm5d at andrew.cmu.edu.

--
Vanessa Schweizer