[Grad-postdoc-assn] High performance computing classes Feb 14-16

sbriggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 10 08:08:27 MST 2011

Hi All, the following message was forwarded to me from CISL Consulting
Services Group.
~Scott

Dear NCAR Bluefire User:

We cordially invite you to attend any or all of our High Performance
Computing classes next week Feb 14-16, either remotely or at our site. The
classes are:

Feb 14: Overview, Unix, and Fortran90 Part I
Feb 15: Fortran90 Part II, Introduction to Parallel Programming with MPI
Feb 16: Introduction to Parallel Programming with OpenMP

Please see website http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/training/CSG_winter_2011 for
signup information, and more detail on the classes.

Best regards.  Siddhartha Ghosh, NCAR Consulting Services Group Head

Scott Briggs
Administrative Assistant
Advanced Study Program
P.O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307-3000