[Grad-postdoc-assn] HBCU Exchange Discussion

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 15 15:29:35 MST 2010

Hi all,

I had forgotten that the CU Postodoctoral Association was sponsoring an
event this Thursday at lunch time regarding faculty positions, so I'd
like to change the meeting to 3:00 instead of 1:00.

Thursday, November 18th
3:00 at the Mesa Lab

Please let me know if you plan to attend and supply you with additional
details.

Thanks!
Paula