[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Nominations for Thompson Lecture Series due next Wed.

Mark Flanner mflanner at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 12 15:54:31 MST 2009

Hi everyone -

This is a reminder to submit nominations for Thompson Lecturers by next
Wednesday (Jan. 21).  Nominations are submitted at:
https://www.wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/2009+Nominations

Again, we are soliciting nominees whose expertise differs significantly
from those of recent Thompson guests.  More information is available in
Simona's email, posted below.

Thanks and best -
Mark