[Grad-postdoc-assn] final reminders on the TL this week

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:05:11 MST 2008

Dear all,
it is just a few days until the next Thompson Lecture.

As of today, there is still one slot open to meet Ray Pierrehumbert
individually. Please, claim that spot; I am sure you will enjoy and
profit a lot from a conversation with Ray. If needed, keep in mind that
there might be time for two additional individual meetings.

Also, please sign up for the potluck dinner on Friday at the Mesa Lab,
starting at 6pm. Please, note that this social event is open to
families, kids, friends and significant others. Just let us know on the
wiki how many people will be coming with you, so that we can try to make
a head-count and see how we are doing with food!!

Thanks so much for your help on this. Hope to see you all during the TL
activities.
Simona

--
Simona Bordoni