[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Social Next Week, RSVP Please

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 13 12:54:11 MDT 2008

ASP Social:
Open House in the new SERE/ASP location at ML, March 19th, 9:00 am

We moved!  We are now at the Mesa Lab.  Our offices are located on
the 4th floor of Tower B.

Please come see our new space and enjoy breakfast with us.  We’ll have
an open house with breakfast in the new SERE open space (6th floor
Penthouse) at 9:00 am on the 19th.

To get there, take the elevator in Tower B up to the 6th floor
Penthouse.  The elevator button is "PH" instead of "6".

Our new office
numbers are:
Maura 477A
Paula 475
Kathleen 498
Scott 498B

Please RSVP and let me know if you are coming.  ASP Postdocs must
respond either way.

Thanks!
Paula