[Grad-postdoc-assn] upcoming socials

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:50:26 MDT 2008

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to the two upcoming social events
that have been advertised on the June Update.

On Saturday June 28th, we would like to invite you to a morning hike,
followed by a picnic, at the Chautauqua Park.
On Friday July 18th, join us for the movie "Harold and Maude" at the
Boulder Outdoor Cinema.
Details about both events will follow soon.

Please, mark both events on your calendar and plan to enjoy with us the
summer in Boulder!
the Social Committee

--
Simona Bordoni