[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Please RSVP by SUNDAY for August 26th post-doc send off bbq & slide show

David Schneider dschneid at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 21 12:31:45 MDT 2008

hi all -

Not many people have responded yet. We need a little heads up to prepare
for this event, so please check your schedules and respond (preferably
by this Sunday) on the wiki. A number of people are taking off or
finishing postdocs but staying in Boulder - Andrea, Nadine, Mary,
Simone, Stefanie, Mercy...
So it'll be a good send-off event and a nice summer party.

https://www.wiki.ucar.edu/display/GFPFA/Aug+26th+2008+Postdoc+send-off+bbq-potluck+and+slideshow

thanks,

Dave