[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Social *Thursday*

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:58:51 MDT 2008

Hello All!

The social committee would like to invite you to an April ASP social.

The low-down...

WHAT: ASP Social
WHERE: Walnut Brewery (1123 Walnut Street)
WHEN: 5:30, Thursday, April 10 (*please note the date change*)
WHY:  To warmly welcome new folks, and send off Simon Scherrer in style!
WHO:  You, family, friends

The nitty-gritty...

We've reserved a large area towards the back of the restaurant.  Please
help us fill it (and RSVP if you have a chance so that we have an idea
of how many we might have). By reserving this area, we've agreed to have
*1* check  with tip included at 18%.  Please let me know if you have
questions.

Hope to see you there!!

the SC