[Grad-postdoc-assn] PAC Liaison

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 16 20:03:48 MDT 2007

As I mentioned at the retreat, the Postdoctoral Association of Colorado,
or PAC, is looking for a liaison at NCAR.  If you are interested in
serving in that role, please let me know.

Even if you are not interested in serving as a liaison, I urge all of
you to visit the PAC website for more great information.
http://www.colorado.edu/pac/

Paula