[Grad-postdoc-assn] Up-The-Hill 2007

Ilan Kelman ilan at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:08:07 MDT 2007

To SERE and ASP Staff/Grads/Postdocs:

Congratulations to all the medalists and especially to Team ASP for the
impressive bronze medal in the relay in this year's Up-The-Hill race.

Thanks to CCB's DJan, my photos from the Up-The-Hill race can be
downloaded from http://www.ccb.ucar.edu/UTH2007.zip which leads you to a
4 MB zip file.  Save that file to your computer and then open it to
extract the photos.  If there are any problems, please email me (not the
lists) and I will send you the file directly.

Thank you for keeping the race safe and healthy and for having fun.

Ilan