[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Retreat Tomorrow

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:50:13 MST 2006

NCAR Fellowsl-
   Attached please find the agenda that we've developed for tomorrow's
retreat at the Boulder Broker Inn. Please note that the meeting will be
held in the Midwest/Pacific Room, but lunch will be in the Cararet Room.
Lunch begins at noon. All postdoctoral and graduate fellows at NCAR are
welcome to join us for lunch, the keynote talk on "The Mentoring-Leadership
Challenge" by Tom Windham, and the afternoon presentations, discussions
and social interactions. We have room to accommodate a few more fellows,
so please feel free to join us even if you haven't yet sent an RSVP. I look
forward to seeing you tomorrow! Best regards.
--Maura
p.s. All ASP fellows should arrive before 9a for the morning session on ASP
activities. Breakfast begins at 8:30a

--
Maura Hagan
Director, Advanced Study Program