[Grad-postdoc-assn] "flying the coop" II

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 24 09:48:25 MDT 2006

Hello All,

just a reminder that we'll be meeting at Foolish Craig's restaurant
tonight at 6pm to toast Stephan off onto his next move. We've got a good
turnout, but we've also got a few extra spots reserved, so don't be shy
about stopping by. All welcome.

Hope to see you tonight!

Kristen, Mike, and Tom

p.s. email/call Tom for more info (hopson at ucar.edu; X2706)