[GO-ESSP] Re: GO-ESSP 2008 Workshop: meeting themes posted

Steve Hankin Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
Wed May 21 13:04:59 MDT 2008

GO-ESSPers,

Reminder:   the deadline for submitting abstracts to the September
GO-ESSP meeting is *June 1.
*Instructions below.

    Best Regards, The GO-ESSP Steering Committee*

*

Steve Hankin, NOAA/PMEL -- Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070
ph. (206) 526-6080, FAX (206) 526-6744

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men
to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke