[GO-ESSP] AMS Annual Meeting sessions relevant to GO-ESSP

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 28 13:47:52 MDT 2004

Dear ESG, GO-ESSP, and NERC Datagrid,

    Nancy Soreide, Steve Holt and I are the Co-chairs for the Joint
session on "Distributed Earth Science Information Systems". This is a
great forum for discussing topics relevant to our projects and
application areas. The AMS meeting will be held in San Diego from
January 9-13.  Abstract are due soon (no later than August 2, 2004).
Please visit the following web site to submit your abstracts:
http://ams.confex.com/ams/Annual2005/16Global/papers/index.cgi .
<http://ams.confex.com/ams/Annual2005/16Global/papers/index.cgi>

To submit an abstract, select " Distributed Earth Science Information
Systems (joint with the 21st Conference on IIPS)" and follow the
instructions. There will be a $60 fee to submit each abstract.

Hope to see you there.

Best regards,
    Dean