[Go-essp-tech] 2015 ESGF & UV-CDAT F2F Conference the Week of December 7 - 11

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed May 6 07:30:14 MDT 2015

Dear Program Managers, Development Teams, and Colleagues:

I hope this e-mail finds everyone and their families in good health and thriving in 2015. :-)

This is a quick e-mail to set aside the week of December 7 – 11 for the Annual ESGF & UV-CDAT F2F Conference. The ESGF Executive Committee and others will formalize the agenda in late summer or early fall. We are planning this year’s conference to be held in Monterey, California. To help with logistics, can everyone send a quick e-mail to Angela Jefferson (jefferson9 at llnl.gov) indicating, “yes” or “maybe” for attendance?

P.S. “For the 2015 Conference F2F Report, please visit http://aims-group.github.io/pdf/2014-ESGF_UV-CDAT_Conference_Report.pdf and for last year’s presentation, visit http://esgf.llnl.gov/facetoface.html”

Thanks and best regards to all,
Dean=