[Go-essp-tech] next GO-ESSP call

Glenn Rutledge - NOAA Federal glenn.rutledge at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 2 10:00:43 MDT 2015

Great demo Luca and Rachana.
Nice work. I don't have a mic on my PC but wanted to chime in that I have a
meeting w/ Dave Faulker of OPeNDAP soon, and will inquire about their work
toward capabilities in GridFTP and Globus.

Thanks, Glenn

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Cinquini, Luca (398G) <
Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>  Hi,
> for anybody who is interested, this is a reminder that we will have a
> GO-ESSP meeting tomorrow to talk about ESGF, Globus and CoG,
> please see agenda below.
>
>  thanks, Luca
>
>  On May 20, 2015, at 6:41 AM, Cinquini, Luca (398G) <
> Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>
>  Dear colleagues,
> the next GO-ESSP call is scheduled for Tuesday June 2nd at 8am PDT. The
> agenda will be:
>
>  o Demonstration of ESGF/CoG integration with Globus Online (at JPL node)
>
>  o Roadmap and discussion for switching the ESGF user interface to CoG
>
>  Connection information follows.
>
>  Best regards,
>
>  thanks, Luca
>
>  ===================================================
>
>  Go-To-Meeting Information:
>

>    - Tue, Jun 2, 2015 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
>    - Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
>    - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/861370477
>    - You can also dial in using your phone.United States : +1 (571)
>    317-3122 or our standard phone line: (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#
>    - Access Code: 861-370-477

Glenn K. Rutledge
Lead Physical Scientist / Meteorologist
NOMADS Principal Investigator
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Asheville, NC 28801
(828) 271-4097
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/model-data