[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco March 3rd, 2015 @ 8:00 am PST / 4:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 25 05:44:33 MST 2015

Dear Colleagues:

Our next GO-ESSP telco is scheduled for March 3rd, Tuesday, at 8:00 am PST / 4:00 pm UTC. The scheduled agenda:

  *   GO-ESSP Workshop Highlights/Summary —  Phil, Sébastien, others (20 minutes)
  *   Climate4Impact — Maarten (15 min, 5 minutes Q&A)
  *   ESGF Node Manager  — Sasha and Prashanth (15 min, 5 minutes Q&A)

The go-to-meeting logistics are below:

  1.  Please join my meeting, Mar 3, 2015 at 8:00 AM PST.
     *   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/817080693
  2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
     *   Dial +1 (571) 317-3112
     *   Access Code: 817-080-693
     *   Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
     *   Meeting ID: 817-080-693

Best regards all,
Dean