[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Tech Telco today at 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 2 04:51:51 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

This is a gentle reminder that we will have our GO-ESSP Tech Telco at 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC today.

Phil Kershaw and Rachana Ananthakrishnan will present ESGF Identity, Entitlement, Access Management (esgf-IdEA). Prior to the meeting, Phil has put together some notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qJ_rL0NWH_4uC15zR09lIm7HIbWEiUQYHTVv7niIRwM/edit

Phil as also collated a presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XL0OG_urG0R0YeRt7h_BhX6BUsgpROtXEq90fU0A3DU/edit#slide=id.p

The go-to-meeting information is below or you can dial-in with the standard telco number (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

1.  Please join my meeting, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/675475862

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 675-475-862

Meeting ID: 675-475-862

Best regards,