[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco on Tuesday (10/28/2014) @ 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 27 07:12:03 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

We will have our GO-ESSP telco tomorrow at 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC. Tomorrow's agenda will cover the CoG web portal, including:

  *   New search features
  *   Federation
  *   OpenID authentication
  *   Next steps

Are there other presentations that we should discuss/demo over the month of November. Please let us know.

You can dial in on our regular telco line (925) 424-8105 access code 305757# or the provided go-to-meeting telco line. To see the presentation/demo, please select the go-to-meeting link below at the appropriate time.
Go-to-Meeting logistics:
1.  Please join my meeting, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/632868806

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (571) 317-3131
Access Code: 632-868-806

Meeting ID: 632-868-806

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Dean