[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-TECH CV Discussion Tomorrow (3/18/2014) @ 8:00am PDT

Mark A. Greenslade momipsl at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Tue Mar 18 05:34:41 MDT 2014

Hi

In advance of this telco will participants please take 5 minutes to read the following documents:
https://github.com/ES-DOC/esdoc-cv/wiki/Overview
https://github.com/ES-DOC/esdoc-cv/wiki/programming-interface
https://github.com/ES-DOC/esdoc-cv/wiki/sample-vocabs
These documents are initial drafts, ALOT more work needs to be done before we can proceed with any real development work.

Regards

Mark