[Go-essp-tech] Annual Earth System Grid Federation (ESGF) & Ultra-scale Visualization Climate Data Analysis Tools (UV-CDAT) Face-to-Face (F2F) Conference

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 3 12:42:22 MST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Attached is the conference attendee list. My apologies to those that I inadvertently left off the attendee list. The completed conference agenda, presentation abstracts, webinar registration, and physical directions to the conference location can be had at the following URLs: http://esgf.llnl.gov or http://uv-cdat.llnl.gov.

For those that are presenting next week, please send me your presentation(s), no later than Monday, December 8th. I need to load them on the presentation computer.

Best regards to all,
Dean