[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco Today (12/2/2014) @ 8:00 AM PST / 4:00 PM UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Dec 2 06:07:29 MST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

This is a gentle reminder that we will have our GO-ESSP Telco today at 8:00 AM PST / 4:00 PM UTC. The go-to-meeting logistics are:
1.  Please join my meeting, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM PST.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/992469789

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 992-469-789

Meeting ID: 992-469-789

For audio, you can also call into our standard telco number (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

Agenda:

  1.  Announcement of new members for the GO-ESSP Agenda Committee and telcos once a month: Dean 5 minutes
  2.  Face-to-Face reminder and telco logistics for those that cannot attend in person:  Dean 5 minutes
  3.  Synchoro-Data Demo and discussion: Sebastien and Jerome 30 – 40 minutes

Best regards,
Dean