[Go-essp-tech] GoToMeeting Invitation - GO-ESSP: ESGF Dashboard

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 22 08:45:12 MST 2013

Reminder that we are having our go-essp tech call in 15 minutes… ;-)  The GoToMeeting has been set up. Please use the same telco number for the meeting (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

If you want to see the demo by Sandro, go to the following website: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/769678950  Meeting ID: 769-678-950

Best regards,
Dean