[Go-essp-tech] ESGF & UV-CDAT Face-to-Face Meeting

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Sun Dec 8 13:19:14 MST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I just want to thank you all again for attending the 3rd Annual ESGF & UV-CDAT Face-to-Face Meeting. Because of all of you, we had a very successful meeting. I hope that this meeting allowed the attendees to understand the great work that is going on as part of the ESGF and UV-CDAT projects in relationship to numerous climate community projects. Thanks again and safe travels home or to your next destination.

Best regards,
Dean