[Go-essp-tech] Presentations for 1st Day of the ESGF & UV-CDAT Meeting

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 4 04:55:50 MST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I want to thank everyone for making the first day of the ESGF & UV-CDAT meeting a success. The presentation were very  informative and the discussions at the meeting (and future discussions) will help to drive our community development over the coming year.  Day 1 presentations can be found under the Google doc folder "3rd Annual ESGF & UV-CDAT F2F". Note, I have separated the presentations under "Projects – F2F Project Presentations" and "ESGF – F2F ESGF Presentations".

Please let me know if you are having problems accessing any of the presentations.

Thanks again presenters… Well done in sticking to your allotted times… :-)

Best regards,
Dean