[Go-essp-tech] ESGF & UV-CDAT Face-to-Face Meeting Logistics

Jefferson, Angela E. jefferson9 at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 2 15:16:35 MST 2013

Thanks Dean for the reminder notice and the Map.

An additional reminder, the main entrance to the Library will be closed at the start of the meeting at 8:00. The entrance to the facility, on start, will be through the conference room, which is to the extreme right of the primary entrance doors and the former Tommie's Café (beyond the patio area). I will try to have signs posted in a timely manner as well.

As Dean shared, you can reach him on his cell 925-455-4774. Alternatively, I can be reached on this cell number, 925-961-6412 during the conference.

Please don't hesitate to call or ask questions.

Kind regards,
-Angela-

Angela Jefferson
Atmospheric, Earth and Energy Division