[Go-essp-tech] access to NCAR CCSM via P2P

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:06:42 MDT 2012

Hi Luca,

We're not requiring authorization for NCAR CCSM data.  However, we still
need to know who has downloaded, hence the need to authenticate via login.

If you could login (once) to the ESG-NCAR gateway with your P2P OpenID
you should be able to download successfully thereafter (either w/ WGet
or your browser.)

   https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/ac/guest/secure/sso.htm

I hope this helps.

Thanks,