[Go-essp-tech] [esgf-devel] Recommensing GO-ESSP-Tech / ESGF bi-weekly telco: Oct 16th, 8:00 PST

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 8 04:20:31 MDT 2012

For those having difficulty viewing the agenda wiki, you should be able to view once you have logged in or created a wiki account [1].  Also note that the agenda has an item on improving the ESGF public web site so we can discuss access to the wiki.

[1] http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF_Index?action=newaccount

Thanks,
Stephen,