[Go-essp-tech] BADC ESGF services back on line

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 10:07:36 MST 2012

The BADC ESGF infrastructure serving CMIP5 data has been restored following our power outage earlier this week.  The index node http://esgf-index1.ceda.ac.uk and data nodes http://cmip-dn1.badc.rl.ac.uk, http://cmip-dn.badc.rl.ac.uk and http://esgf-data1.ceda.ac.uk are fully operational.  Our gateway http://cmip-gw.badc.rl.ac.uk is being retired and will shortly redirect to the ESGF P2P system.

We apologise for the extended outage.  Please report any issues to esgf-users at lists.llnl.gov

Regards,
Stephen Pascoe.  BADC ESGF node administrator.--