[Go-essp-tech] cmip5 datasets aggregations - question

Sébastien Denvil sebastien.denvil at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Mon May 21 04:21:20 MDT 2012

Hi Aparna,

if you send me the IP adress of the server you are using to develop/test
the "climate analytics" based web-service I can add it to the ipFilter
of our production node. vesg.ipsl.fr

/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/thredds/WEB-INF/web.xml

<filter>
<filter-name>ipFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>esg.orp.app.AuthenticationByIPFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>ip_whitelist</param-name>
<param-value>/esg/content/las/conf/server/las_servers.xml</param-value>
</init-param>
*<init-param>
<param-name>authorizedIp</param-name>
<param-value>YOUR.IP.HERE</param-value>