[Go-essp-tech] Reminder GO-ESSP telco today May 8th

wqizhong wqizhong at bnu.edu.cn
Tue May 8 17:19:57 MDT 2012

Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for those wiki pages, they are useful.
And the BNU-ESM model output on esg.bnu.edu.cn has been re-published
with checksums and date version on 2012-05-03/04, and the datasets can
be downloaded now, from HTTPServer access.

Regards,

Qizhong Wu
2012/05/09
于 2012-5-9 3:57, Drach, Bob 写道: