[Go-essp-tech] Reminder GO-ESSP telco today May 8th

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue May 8 05:36:49 MDT 2012

Dear all,

May I remind you there will be a GO-ESSP telco today at 8:00 PST.  See below for the agenda and link to the ESGF wiki page with further information.

Cheers,
Stephen.

On 28 Apr 2012, at 07:39, Stephen Pascoe wrote:

I can confirm we will hold the next GO-ESSP telco on May 8th, 1 week later than planned.  I have put together a more detailed draft agenda for comment at http://esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings and below

  *   User Support
     *
HelpDesk<http://esgf.org/wiki/HelpDesk>: status and dealing with P2P queries
        *   How to proceed at the Help-desk with queries for data nodes that do not have anyone in the Help-desk?
        *   How to proceed for queries regarding P2P and Gateway 2?
     *   Improving FAQ and other Wiki pages
  *   Status and planning of upgrading all data nodes to P2P system
     *   P2P topology in a multi-project world
        *   Which project beyond CMIP5 are planning to use ESGF in the near future and how will they link into the federation? (peer-groups, certificates etc.)
     *   Technical issues
        *   Upgrading to TDS 4.2.9 (or similar)
        *   Certificate management (including "--no-check-certificate" wget script option)
        *   TDS connection overload issue
        *