[Go-essp-tech] What is the risk that science is done using 'deprecated' data?

Sébastien Denvil sebastien.denvil at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Thu Mar 8 03:40:52 MST 2012

Hi Stephen, let me add a third point:

3. Users are aware of a new versions but can't download files so as to
have a coherent set of files.

With respect to that point the p2p transition (especially the attribut
caching on the node) will be a major step forward. GFDL just upgrad and
we have an amazing success rate of 98%.

And I agree with Ashish.

Regards.
Sébastien