[Go-essp-tech] DRS corrections and extensions

V Balaji v.balaji at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 14 15:16:08 MDT 2012

So, two questions.

Should I go ahead with using product=modified for our fudged RH data?

If we do our own regridding or decimation of hi-res or curvilinear
coordinate data, should I also put that in product=modified with no
change in filename? (of course the DRS path will change; and we'll be
explaining in the file what was done, as precisely as netCDF
attributes allow).

That's what I'd like to do.

Thanks,

Princeton University                    Email: v.balaji at noaa.gov