[Go-essp-tech] [IPSL-CMIP5] Re: Dataset versions across CMIP5 Gateways

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 07:54:22 MST 2012

Hi All,

could we deal with this either on CMIP5-HelpDesk or via email and email lists.  Trying to do both will confuse the helpdesk system (we've already created 2 queries)

I would recommend doing the latter since we are in regular correspondence.  I've deleted a duplicate query and will close the other shortly.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK