[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Web interface requirements matrix

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 20 09:49:02 MST 2012

Hi Stephen,
	I think it will be extremely important to give P2P and Gateway 2.0 the exact same amount of time to showcase their capabilities, otherwise how is CMIP5 going to make an informed decision ?
Yes, P2P has been demonstrated one time before, but the gateway has been demoed many more times. So I beg to disagree with you... off course, ultimately the decision of what the agenda should be lies with the GO-ESSP PIs.
thanks, Luca