[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Developer telco

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Mon Jan 16 08:38:52 MST 2012

Hi Stephen,

Some folks here are on holiday today (in honor of Martin Luther King's
Birthday), so in case no one else is checking emails, I'll respond to
the 2nd question.   My understanding is that the next GO-ESSP telco is
one week from tomorrow.

Not sure about the Thursday meetings, but we've got 2 days for someone
else to get back to you on that.

cheers,
Karl